When accessing our Website, spin vps will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
2. The date and time you access our site
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. spin vps may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, spin vps uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
spin vps will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We use the personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it, or for a directly related purpose. We may also use your personal information where required or permitted by law. We may also use your information where you have provided us with your express or implied consent.
We may also use your personal information, or aggregate your personal information with the personal information of other customers (so that the aggregated information is no longer personal) for the purposes of:
- analysis to help us better understand the needs of our customers so that we and third parties can better develop products and services for you;
- providing information that is tailored to what we believe are your areas of interest; and;
- analysing your product and services to improve your experience and to enable us to develop new or enhanced functionality for you.
We do not share your personal information with other organisations unless:
- you give us consent, or
- where sharing is otherwise required or permitted by law, or
- where this is necessary on a temporary basis to enable our contractors to perform specific functions.
We may contact you periodically to advise you of new or enhanced functionality which is available in connection with our products and services. You will not be obliged to adopt any such functionality.
When we temporarily provide personal information to companies who perform services for us, such as specialist information technology companies, mail houses or other contractors to Australia Post we require those companies to protect your personal information as diligently as we do. Strict contractual and other quality assurance measures are used to ensure your personal information is protected.
We have a strict duty to maintain the privacy of all personal information we hold about you. However, certain exceptions do apply. For example, where disclosure of your personal information is:
- authorised or required by law (e.g. disclosure to various government departments and agencies such as the Australian Taxation Office, CentreLink, Child Support Agency, or disclosure to courts under subpoena).
- in the public interest (e.g. where a crime, fraud or misdemeanour is committed or suspected and disclosure against the customer’s rights to confidentiality is justified).
- with your consent – your consent may be implied or express and it may also be verbal or written.
Recognizing you when you sign in use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
Preventing fraudulent activity.
Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
SPINVPS cookies allow you to take advantage of some of essential SPINVPS features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in, or you might have to manually adjust some preferences or language settings every time you visit SPINVPS sites.
See our Privacy Notice for more information about the types of information we gather.